11-1
Stephanie came and sit with me during her lunch break everyday while I was in the hospital and brought me these beautiful flowers!
The boys made these cards for me and sent me some of their Halloween candy
My mom had always talked about how she would love to go to Mount Vernon so when I saw they were having a homeschool day on Nov 1st I bought tickets. Since I was still in the hospital though Josh took them.
11-2
Jack wanted to take some friends to this new trampoline place for his birthday, so Josh made that happen as well!
Kenny, Kaleb, Jack, & Maxwell
Josh did every bit of it without missing a beat! I mean I know he's amazing but times like this make me appreciate him even more and now that I've been on this side I won't joke anymore about his deployments or work trips being a vacation lol I've missed them so much!
11-3
Happy 12th birthday to Jack! He might be a little too serious for me 97% of the time and definitely doesn't think my jokes are funny, but I'll keep him lol
I told those Dr's I had to be home today cause I wasn't missing my son's birthday and I made it! I was able to go to Texas Donuts and get his special Donut!
His dad got him a 22 Rifle!
Even though it was Jack's birthday there was BMX practice so we took Kaleb. He loved it. We didn't know anything about it but all the people were so nice and the track operator helped him out. We did learn that there are two different types of BMX bikes and of course I bought the wrong kind for his birthday. I bought him a trick bike instead of a race bike so it's a lot bigger and heavier than what you want to race. He still had a good time though!
After practice we came home and had cake and watched a movie. Apparently these are the only candles Josh could find. Lol
11-11
After living here 7yrs we finally made it to Luray Caverns. It's a really fun place to spend the day! We learned about Caverns and how they are formed, old cars, and the history of the Shenandoah Valley. I even made them let me take their school pictures 🤣
Kaleb's first BMX race!
Last weekend we took Kaleb to the races and let him watch so he would know what to expect and honestly the whole ride to the track today Josh and I were wondering if he would actually race. I was nervous that once he realized he had the wrong kind of bike he would back out but he went right up to the gate and started practicing! Before the race I kept telling him to remember that he has only ridden twice on a track and these kids have been training and riding for years. Yes I was preparing him to lose 🙊
He ended up winning 2nd place in his class in the main event! I couldn't believe it! To say I'm proud is an understatement cause if you know Kaleb you know he is so shy and hates for people to watch him do anything.
Everyone kept telling him how good he did and they can't wait to see what he does once he gets a lighter bike. He was so happy then they told him 1st and 2nd place get a trophy. His smile was huge because he never gotten one before and he actually earned it! I'm so proud of this little guy! 💙
Watching before his race ❤️
It was a little cold. Lol
11-15
Daddy was teaching class today!
11-17
Our field trip today was to the new National Army Museum they opened by Fort Belvoir. It's a really cool place. If you come to the area I highly recommend it. The boys and our group were trained in the experiential learning center to help in disastrous situations. They loved it! They also really enjoyed walking through the years and learning more about how our country was founded and how we got to where we are today.
I love his imagination
Jack's Christmas wishlist
Kaleb's Christmas Wishlist
Homeschool fun! They are loving the MEL science kits we get every month!
We went to WV for Thanksgiving this year and helped Mamaw put up her tree!
Went to Christmas in the Park on Thanksgiving night.
Kaleb, Ethan, Jack
Jack went shopping in Gino's closet for a new church Suit. I can't believe he can wear his clothes!



0 comments:
Post a Comment