Wednesday, June 4, 2025

May & June 2021

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! Josh is deployed so my boys completely forgot. 🤦‍♀ Then at church one of my friends asked Jack what he was making me for dinner, he quickly informed her he didn't know how to cook. No worries though cause Kaleb told him to just throw me poptart in the toaster. I came home, relaxed, and watched a "snapped" marathon. I call that a good day. 😂😂😂

May 10
Josh really knows how to make me happy! Happy mother's day to me!  It's self propelled! 😁
 I love mowing and I look good when I do it! 😂😂
We took a trip to WV for lots of baby snuggles! I was so excited to meet Carrie's baby Cade and I spent lots of time enjoying time at her house even if I was walking the floors with a crying baby whose tummy hurt.  
Danni is getting so big! The boys love interacting with her!even Barrett loved her! 
Swimming at Aunt Jody's with cousins 
We can't come to WV without playing at Devan's 
He cracks me up
Kaleb wanted a gold chain for his birthday so mom got out my dad's jewelry and let them pick some.  They each walked away with a bag full and Kaleb was feeling extra gangsta! 😂😂
5-24
Even from 6k miles away he makes our anniversary special! Thanks Kelly  for executing his plan! Happy 13th Anniversary to us! I missed spending the day with him but it was a nice day hanging out at Aunt Florena's with family!
6-9
I think we just took white trash to the next level 😂😂😂😂
I guess I should say that these are my cans for yard clippings so they haven't actually had trash in them.
6-20
I always thought as the boys got older deployments would get easier, but I'm finding that's not the case. I mean I'm not wiping butts anymore so that's good, but it's hard watching the boys struggle more with it especially now that it's summer and their used to playing with daddy all the time, so today we celebrate him! Here's some of our favorite memories! 
I'm so glad I found this man!!!! He's pretty great! Happy Father's Day Josh! Thanks for working so hard so we can play hard. We love you!
6-20 We went to Ocean City with the Meckley's and mom loved it!  She had told me she never thought she would see the ocean again in her life! I'm glad we got to take her and of course she worked on her tan!
So, I know the Air Force catches a lot of crap, but we watched the Thunderbirds put on 2 great air shows this weekend and they are impressive!! I enjoyed it a lot more than I was expecting!
We had a lot of fun!
6-26
We spent the day on the River with the Meckley's and Beauregard's. Mr. Joe making waves for the kids to jump in to! 
Not the 4th of July Fireworks at Tim's
This is one of my favorite days on the river! Tim did not disappoint this year!
Kaleb and Kenny eating popcorn enjoying the show

0 comments: