Thursday, June 12, 2025

December 2021

As every December does, this one flew by! Here are some of our highlights. 

We added the Lego Christmas Village piece to our set this year. I love new traditions!!
Our neighbors, always have a Partridge in a Pear Tree decoration at Christmas time. Mr Policastro is sick this year so the boys volunteered to put it up for them so the neighborhood could still enjoy it! 
Kaleb won his third race! He is doing awesome and really loving it! I'm so happy he found something he loves so much! 
Barrett was even there for his big Win! 
We've made Christmas treats! 
I went to get Jack up for school one morning and found him like this! ❤️
Kaleb loves his Christmas Onesies! He wanted a Santa one piece so bad this year but it's really hard to find one in his size but I finally did! He was really excited! 
One morning he said "Mommy, I'm just like Willie!" LOL
Kaleb had a tootsie pop so the boys counted how many licks it took him to get to the tootsie roll! Kenny tallied every lick! Lol
we took the Pew's over to watch the light show at the Sand's!
Jack stayed a little longer than the rest.  He loves it so much every year! 
I got these letters out of the mailbox one day was really confused where they came from.  I asked Josh and Shelby if they did it and they said no. I showed them to the boys and Kaleb got all excited and told me there was a mailbox in the neighborhood for letters to Santa.  I was a little concerned at first until I found out who it was. This family decorates their entire yard with blow ups every year and we love walking by there and seeing them.  I guess the boys had put a letter in there and they wrote back! 
Kaleb's reply to Santa.  🙂
The boys were missing seeing their friends at school so this year I planned a Grinch Pancake, Cookie Decorating, Christmas Craft, Gift Exchange!  It was a lot of work but totally worth it! The kids had so much fun! I'm hoping to make this a tradition but only the pancakes and cookie decorating! 😂😂
Josh cut these from a tree out back and I baked them to get them ready to paint for ornaments. 
The boys gathered sticks for these Christmas Tree Decorations
All set up for the kids to come and decorate! 
Party Time!
Kaleb's cookies
Jack's Cookies
Gift Exchange 
Back row, Noah, Kenny, Maxwell, Sophie, Alexa
Front row, Virginia, Jack, Kaleb, Wyatt, Guliana, Emily.
 
12-24 
This year was a little different because I put a lot of gifts under the tree before Santa came.  I even let the boys wrap some which was a big deal for me and my control issues!! Haha
Santa came!
Jack's pile 
Kaleb's pile
A pile they share
Barrett's pile
12-25 
Good Morning! 
This year Josh didn't want the gift opening to go so fast so he sent us on treasure hunts! 
Kaleb got a Racing BMX bike! 
This was an "Oh Crap, did we mess up moment!" Jack didn't ask for an electric skateboard but Josh though it looked cool and got it for him as his big gift.  As always Jack's expression was so hard to read, we actually thought he was going to cry.  😬 He tried so hard to act excited but we could tell he wasn't.  I went and took my Christmas morning nap and when I got up he was so happy and told me he loved it.  He had told Josh that he was nervous because he didn't know how to ride one so they went outside and practiced and he's been zipping around the neighborhood all day! 
Josh also got me this awesome hammock chair! 
It was great day! I love my family! ❤️
After Christmas we headed to PA to the Ski Cabin to spend New Years with the Meckley's and Beauregard's.  It was so warm that that couldn't even make snow and what was there was melting.  We skied a much as we could and enjoyed hanging out the rest of the time! 
I can't believe how big my boys are getting and every time I look at this first picture of Jack I want to cry cause he looks so old! 
6 months ago Kaleb starting telling us he wanted a Shark suit.  When we would ask him where he was going to wear it he would say "Everywhere!" Josh told him he would be known as the weird kid in the Shark Suit then when I decided to homeschool he would tell him he would be the weird homeschool kid in the Shark suit 🤣🤣🤣  About two weeks before Christmas Josh asked me if I had found one and I said no cause I didn't want him to be the weird kid lol He talked me into it and Kaleb was so happy!  He was definitely the weird kid in a Shark suit on the slopes 😂😂
That's OK though cause he still hangs back and rides with me sometimes even though he's way better than I I am. 💙💙
When is so warm, you snowboard down to the pool in the resort! Jack said it was the best day of his life! 🤣🤣
We went to this cute farm that was still decorated for Christmas 
I don't know how they had a serious conversation with him dressed like that.  Lol
New Years Eve!
If course I did a puzzle! 




























0 comments: