Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daddy comes home and we find out we're having another boy!!!!

Josh graduated Ranger School on December 10th. I'm so proud of him but I told him he isn't allowed to volunteer for anymore schools for a long time :) He got home on Monday and we went to the dr. and found out we are having another boy!! We are so excited. I really wanted another boy because I wanted Jack to have a brother that he could grow up with since they are going to be so close in age. I kinda thought it was a girl because this pregnancy has been sooo different so i was extra excited when we saw it was a boy :) We didn't get a picture of it though so I still keep asking Josh "are you sure it was a boy?" LOL

Sandy pinning Josh's Ranger Tab on


Photos from the Demonstration Show before the ceremony. Thanks Carrie for taking them since I couldn't be there :)




This is the best gift Josh could have ever brought me back from the states!!!! I got some in a halloween variety reese's pack but they don't sell them individually and obviously they don't have the halloween packs anymore and I have been craving them soooo bad!!! I love my husband :)

I love this picture :)

Since Jack was only a month and a half old last Christmas I didn't take him to see Santa. I thought for sure he was going to cry when he saw him but he just kept looking at him trying to figure him out :)




Now that daddy is home we finally got to put up our Christmas tree! I'm kinda sad cause this will be the last year I will use my pink ornaments and decorations cause when we move home next year I promised Josh we would get new ones.


Every time we go to the PX we have to go to the pet section. No, we don't have animals but Josh likes to throw Jack into the Dog pillows! haha


2 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

So good to see you guys as a family again. :) Jack is adorable as always.

Stephanie said...

btw, nat - meg was a boy...