Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Daddy needs to hurry up and get home!

We are having the worst week ever! It started on Monday with Jack being super crabby all day and don't even get me started on the snow! It was nonstop all night and day till about 5pm. So needless to say we stayed in all day which made things worse. Then while Jack was in the tub he was playing and fell forward and swallowed water and was choking. I was scared to death. I jerked him out of there and did all the crap your told to do but he just kept choking and big tears were rolling down his face. Finally he was okay but then he started burping and it smelled like vomit of then, of course, I got sick!!!! Oh yeah I forgot to mention how when I woke up Monday the first thing i did was puke! I mean come on I'm 20 weeks pregnant. UGh! Anyway Jack went to bed after his bath and actually slept all night for the first time in a while so that was good.

Tuesday ~ I can't really complain about his attitude cause he was so good all day. We even went to the px and he didn't make a peep in his stroller. But, of course, you can't ever have a great whole day haha so I was making Jack dinner and he was standing at my feet whining and pulling my pants down, cause he thinks that is funny, so after a few times I just picked him up and set him on the counter so he could watch me cook. I put him away from the stove and was standing with him cause all I really had to do was stir every once in a while but i was watching it closely cause I didn't want it to get to hot cause I'm sick of cooking things then sticking them in the freezer to cool them off so he can eat them. Anyway when I put him up there I looked at the toaster and thought should I unplug that?? Nah, I don't think he will try to turn it on. Then Jack just stared crying so hard. I had no idea what was wrong. I was looking at his hands to see if he cut himself or something but I couldn't figure it out. So I thought maybe those things inside the toaster are sharp so I stuck my whole hand in one side and let me tell ya I figured out what was wrong real quick. That toaster shocked me so hard I had to sling it off cause my arm was shaking! Again I was scared to death. I went over to Sam's and told her what happened and she said "well, he looks like he is okay" I agreed I'm pretty sure it didn't get him as bad as it got me but I was nervous all night. I had a few blisters that came up right away on my fingers but I looked him over and over and didn't see any but this morning I see 2 on his finger :( And to think God is trusting me with another little creature!

Wednesday ~ and it's only 6:30 am. Well, no one can say Jack doesn't have good motor skills cause this lid was tight!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

nat! oh my gosh! sorry...i'm kinda chuckling at your expense - the whole shocking toaster issue. and the pullin down your pants. oh, good times. enjoy em. before you know it - they're in college. but my baby's comin home! yay!