Since Josh was gone and Jack was only a month and a half old last Christmas Santa didn't visit us so this is the first year for that and I can't wait to see Jack's face in the morning when he sees all his new cool stuff!!!!
Monday when I checked the forecast it was calling for sun on Christmas Eve and Christmas which made me sad cause it has been snowing for a month and a half then got warm this week and melted it. So you can imagine how happy I have been today to see all this snow and it's not supposed to stop until after Christmas!
We had our Christmas Eve dinner at Cheryl's house tonight and it was so fun. This was the first time in a long time that all of our husbands were here to join us as well. I seriously don't know what I would do without these girls.
Cheryl, Me, Annie, Sam, and Mariana
This picture cracks me up
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment