I love Christmas time! I was being all Mrs. Scrooge until today. I guess it just hasn't felt like the holidays with Josh being gone and all but now that he is home and we are settling back I'm feeling better! The only bad thing is I know he is only here about a month so I'm having separation issues already haha I don't even want him to go to work and I have NEVER been like this before. This morning I was telling him about my issues and he looked at me and was like "Do you want to go to work with me???" with a weird look on his face. I bet he would have died if I said YES!!! HAHA
Josh's early Christmas Gift :)
Email Authentication
1 week ago



3 comments:
it makes me so sad for you knowing that you have to do it again. :( Like I always say you are amazing!
how does Jack do with the tree? are your ornaments glass?
Some of them are but thankfully he doesn't mess with the tree he just looks at it and keeps playing with his toys :)
Post a Comment