Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Jack was so confused this morning when we set him down in front of the tree and kept telling him to go play. He kept looking at the toys then back at me and Josh like Can I Really Touch Them???? I guess he is so used to us telling him not to touch things that he just didn't get it. He set there for like 5 min and didn't move.

He finally moves in!

My aunt Jody sent Jack these two John Deere tractors and he Loves them!!

I've always wanted a real pearl necklace and Josh got me some this year!!!! I love them! They are sooo beautiful!! Now if I just had somewhere to wear them. They do look really good with my PJ's if I do say so myself hehe

Thanks Grandma Sandy for my cool tent!!!! Mommy and I are having all kinds of fun in it. We haven't gotten a picture of daddy in it yet but YES he has been in the tent :)


Now to clean up the mess and cook dinner!

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

You are so good at posting pictures Natalie & I just want you to know how much we enjoy them! So fun to see you!!