So, I've been having a hard time lately being exhausted and Jack has decided to only take one nap a day and it isn't very long so I haven't been getting in a nap and for the past week he has been waking up at 2:30am on the dot. He isn't crying so I don't go in his room but still it keeps me up cause he whines for like 10 to 15 min which I know isn't that long but I'm not the type of person who can go right back to sleep so I end up lying in the bed for what seems like forever before I fall back asleep then the next think I know it's 6:30 or 7:00. Time to get up! I'm totally okay with him getting up at that time cause he does go to bed around 6:30 or 7:00pm so that is really good cause at least I get some ME time. Anyway, last night I was really tired and thought about going to bed at 8 but I was enjoying being alone so much I didn't. Well, I'm so glad I didn't cause around 8:45 my phone rang and sure enough it was Josh!!! It was exactly what I needed. I was kinda scared that he was going to tell me he failed cause my friends husband called her like 5 days before graduation to tell her not to come cause he didn't make it. So I said is this a bad phone call and he was like "actually it's a really good phone call. They told me I passed today" So Josh will graduate and get his ranger tab on Friday! We got to talk for 20 min!!!!! It was the best conversation and I'm so excited cause he said he should get to call me on Wed too! I love my husband so much and can't wait till next Monday when we pick him up at the airport!
Email Authentication
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment