Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jack's First Haircut

Monday, Dec 20th, we decided to give Jack his first haircut. He was happy for about a second but he doesn't like being held down so when Josh was trying to hold his head still he freaked out so after Josh cutting over the left ear I stepped in and cut the rest. He jerked and screamed the whole time so it is really uneven but I'm just glad it is out of his eyes. I laughed so hard cause I wouldn't let Josh start until I had the movie camera going and then I was busy taking pictures and Jack was screaming so he looked at me and said can you help me??? LOL then he said "are you sure we should be filming this??" I thought it was funny :)




He definitely doesn't like getting his hair cut LOL

All Better!

Yesterday we went to the Christmas market in Esslingen which is the coolest market in our area. All the workers dressed up in clothes from the medieval times. We love going to the markets here even though we usually never buy anything the food is worth the trip :)



Annie and I at the Christmas Market

This is the coolest ferris wheel I've ever seen. Two guys actually had to turn it with their hands

0 comments: