Christmas was pretty low key this year. We got up opened gifts then hung out all day. We had Ashley and Rick over for dinner. They have a baby boy now and he's so sweet. We had so much fun skiing and snowboarding last winter Josh thought we should get the boys boards and boots for Christmas. We got me a used pair of skis, so we are all in!
I also caught Santa on camera this year! The boys couldn't believe it and told all of their friends. I was so nervous that they wouldn't believe anymore, so I had to make sure they knew. They were so excited and told all their friends.
Kaleb has been into playing with little dirt bikes and wanted some ramps. I looked on Etsy and they were soo expensive. I showed them to Josh and asked if could make them. He did and they were definitely a favorite!!
Kaleb has been growing so much lately that we knew he needed a bigger bike, that 50 just wasn't cutting it anymore. Josh found a 110 on Craigslist the day after Christmas, so we went and got it. We told him it was an early birthday gift, but you know how that goes.... LOL
We actually had a few families from church over for New Year's Eve. We did appetizers and non-alcoholic wine for tasting It was actually pretty warm, so the kids played outside most of the time. Only one family made it to midnight with us.
I love this picture of Jack. It's like he knew something was coming in 2020, he just didn't know what!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment