Wednesday, June 29, 2022

October 2019

 October is a transition month for us. Not only do we boat as much as we can because the colder weather is coming, but we also pull the dirt bikes out and ride too.




soaking up all the sun I can!








Ken took us to a new place to ride this year. We went to Wicomico racetrack in Maryland. 
The kids had a ball. Jack rode circles and circles until we made him stop. Kaleb and Kenny, and Alex were focused on getting air, Alexa rode her four-wheeler, Shelby and I took turns on hers, Ken let Josh borrow a dirt bike so he, Justin, and Ken rode with the kids.
Josh and Kaleb




Kenny and Alex
Kaleb and Jack
Kaleb, Kenny, Alexa, Alex, and Jack

Alexa, Kaleb, Jack, and Kenny watching the other riders before we go home.
After riding all day we went back to the garage and had cake for Steph's birthday

Kaleb asked us a few weeks ago if he could take guitar lessons. This was his first class. 
October 07 is Steph's birthday, so Shelby and I took her to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. The friendship that's being made between the 3 of us is something special. I don't know if it's because we do lots of stuff as families or not, but they are wonderful!

October 12th was the last boating day we got this year. It was really too cold to be in the water, but they wanted one more day. haha



Do you remember that concrete pad we had poured last year? We finally had a building put on it. Josh is in his glory and has big plans for his shed.



This was the first year I didn't help the boys with the decorations. I think they did a pretty good job!


Roo and Shannon always have their party the Sat. before Halloween. This year Josh and I were Joe Dirt and Brandy, and the Kids were grim reapers. 
Pumkin Carving was a success at the marina this year!






Halloween is a very fun holiday in the neighborhood. This year the kids had outgrown Joe's four-wheeler trailer, so Ken loaded one of his with hay and pulled us all around.

Kenny, Kaleb, and Jack
































0 comments: