Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Once we were home, we hit the ground running! Josh jumped back into work, and I had to get the kids ready to start school in a week. The first day of school was August 26. Since I'm writing this three years later, it's crazy to think this would be the last time sending the off to school at Gunston Elementary. 








The boys had a raingutter regatta with the boy scouts and had to make their own boats. They had a good time racing them.





 We got an extra surprise when Sam and John had to come to Walter Reed for some medical stuff and went and had lunch with them! It's always fun to see them and I love how we pick right back up like we've seen each other everyday. 



One of the families in our Ward was moving to Utah and downsizing, so they had a day where anyone could come and take anything in the house we wanted. I was looking in the kitchen and indoor stuff and Josh came in with a huge smile on his face, then he pulled this sword from behind his back. LOL
He was so excited about it. He put it on our mantle when we got home and that's where it stays








 

0 comments: