Thursday, June 30, 2022

All About Kaleb 2019

 Kaleb started the 3rd grade this year. His teacher is Mrs. D. He likes her and is doing well in her class. He played his first team sport this year! He played basketball on post. I think he liked it. He was happy when he found out his coach was someone Jack has had as a coach in multiple sports. He would kinda shutdown before practice and say he didn't want to go, but once he was there, he was fine. 

He definitely thinks he is cool! We all laugh because he's always finding stuff and bringing it home. He came home wearing that black hat and when we asked him where it came from he said, "it was in the lost and found." I told him he couldn't take stuff from there but apparently the music teacher told him it had been there a while and he could have it.







We were at little Caesar's getting pizza one night and after I was finished paying, I looked over and saw this. It was too cute not to take a picture. 


He still loves playing with cars, but has also moved on to playing with toy motorcycles
Oh, just another thing he found in a ditch and brought home. LOL
This summer he was swimming at our neighbor's pool, and I got a call saying he had pulled the basketball hoop down on him after dunking it and his head was cut pretty bad. Off to the ER we went. It really needed stitches, but they said since his hair will cover it up, they would just glue it. 

He loves snuggling Barrett


He still sleeps with greenie
He hates cutting his hair

Eats only nutritious meals



I never know where I'm going to find him when I check on them when I go to bed. Tonight, he was in the closet. 

He reminds me so much of Gino in the picture

He's still a momma's boy!


















0 comments: