Jan 5
After coming home from skiing the snow find us! We haven't had a snow like this in a long time!
Sadly, it's a heavy snow that took out our willow tree.
The kids spent the morning packing the snow on the deck stairs at the Meckley's to make an awesome sledding hill!!
Helping Ken take Christmas lights down
Happy 39th birthday to me! Jay and Ash got us this family adventure book for Christmas. We did our first activity today and had fun! Of course the boys read water bottle as nerf guns lol
We had dinner at Harbor Grill with the Meckley's and Beauregard's
Then headed back to the Meckley's to have my favorite coconut cake Shelby makes me! It was a perfect way to start the last year of my 30's!
I can't believe we are halfway through the school year. Science is by far their favorite but they are doing great with everything. I've got big plans for our second semester!
On black Friday I saw an ad for a company called Let's Make Art. They send kits with different techniques and provide everything you need for the project and have a video online to walk you through it. Of course I ordered several! We started using them this months and they are so fun!
I even joined the kids for some of these!
February
2-3
Number 7,293 why I love homeschooling, 3 day mid week, ski trips with the mountain to yourselves๐
2-14
Valentine Day Pizza!
Barrett really wants a bite!๐๐
This Art project was self portraits. Kaleb cracked me up because he got the mirror and kept looking at himself while he was painting. ๐
The boy's asked me if we could make a flag and bring it with us when we travel and take pictures with it. We made it!
Sometimes when Josh is gone Kaleb will ask to sleep with me. I love it!
One of the books are using for geography this year is called "Our 50 States" it not only tells facts about each state it tells odd things that you don't really hear about. We were having so much fun with this book that I decided to plan a road trip to visit some of them! Sadly, Josh had to leave for Nevada on mid Feb so he can't play with us this time. 2-25
We came to WV for a few days to hang out with family. Cade is getting so big and he took his first steps from me to Carrie while we were playing with him! Carrie and I also taught my nephew Carmello to walk many years ago!
We didn't think we were going to get to see Danni since we were only there a few days but we ran into her and Chelsea at Walmart so that was a win!



0 comments:
Post a Comment