If you don't have 3 riders the same age and proficiency then they mix kids to make a class. That's what happened to Kaleb today. He was put into an Expert class, which is the next proficiency up from him. He did great! This girl has been racing for years and is super fast! Kaleb was so shocked that he not only kept up with her, but beat her!
Round 1Round 2, she got him.
Mains! He wins which meant he won 1st place!
After coming come from WV in August all I've heard is how the boys want airsoft guns. Well, I was on the phone with Paula and she was telling me that her boys have them and trying to get me to come visit. The boys really wanted to go and had the money saved up to buy them so I let them order them and we took off for Connecticut for two weeks!
The first day we were there we went to The Big E
which is the biggest fair in New England! It was so fun!
Paula and I found comfy seats to watch the kids on the huge slide!
Of course the boys wanted these for camping and I gave in. 🤦♀️😂
Izzy, Jack, Will, & Kaleb. 😂😂
The boys love working on the farm when we come here. They even get up super early to do the morning feeding.
And late night feeding
Lots of Airsoft battles and even a birthday party battle!
We went to a pottery painting place
Jack's milk and cookie cup
Kaleb's school picture
Typical Kaleb lol
S'mores and Go Karting at Paula's brother's.
Of course a trip to Cabela's
Lydia, Joe, Izzy, Kaleb, Jack, & Will
10-12
I can't believe these are my 12 year old's feet! I swear he's going to be taller than Josh by the time he gets home from this deployment!
Jack is getting braces today and not happy about it! 🤣🤣
10-15 This year the Meckley Services fun day was at Kings Dominion. We stayed for the Haunted Fest and it was scary!
10-29
The Halloween Race
All the kids have been working on haunted trail at Harley Rd. They all have their parts and Ken and Shelby have invited the whole neighborhood, school, and anyone else who wanted to come. I didn't get any pics of the trail but this was the kids going out to take their positions before Ken started bringing people out on Rides.
10-31
Happy Halloween!



0 comments:
Post a Comment