After spending a little time in WV the boys and I headed to VA. We spent two weeks living in Josh's apartment while we finished everything up on the new house. Josh was working a lot so we just hung out and cleaned getting ready to move out.
Josh had a few days training in Fredericksburg so one of the days the boys and I drove down when he got off work and we went to their fair. It was so much fun!! I rode all the rides with the kids. Jack wasn't afraid of anything. After riding the rides we went and watched the truck and tractor pulls. The boys Loved it!!! It was a great day :)
July 30 2014 we closed on our new home. Excited to finally have a place to call home but knowing that we had a lot of work ahead of us. The house was built in 1968 and had an addition put on in 2005 and needed some updating. We also didn't like all the trees. I wanted to be able to see my house when I pulled up to it.
Josh had a few days training in Fredericksburg so one of the days the boys and I drove down when he got off work and we went to their fair. It was so much fun!! I rode all the rides with the kids. Jack wasn't afraid of anything. After riding the rides we went and watched the truck and tractor pulls. The boys Loved it!!! It was a great day :)
July 30 2014 we closed on our new home. Excited to finally have a place to call home but knowing that we had a lot of work ahead of us. The house was built in 1968 and had an addition put on in 2005 and needed some updating. We also didn't like all the trees. I wanted to be able to see my house when I pulled up to it.









0 comments:
Post a Comment