Thursday, January 29, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Our first Christmas in Virginia was a great one. We didn't have snow which bummed us out but we were together as a family and that was the most important thing for me. In Sept they had told Josh that he had to depoly and I was so sad because I just wanted the holiday season together as a family. Luckily that one got called off and we had this time together. :)
 I knew Santa was bringing them paw patrol toys so I made them bags to keep them in yesterday! I think they turned out great. 
 They loved the remote control cars aunt Jody and Devan sent. 

 Jack was so happy Uncle Mello got him the truck and boat he had been wishing for
 Carla was awesome to send the paw patrol lookout
 They love the new PJ's grandma and grandpa sent.  They wore them for like the next three days lol



0 comments: