Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Family Vacation!!!

Josh finally got a three day weekend so we headed to VA Beach! The morning before Kaleb had been acting sick and I had found some tics on him the last few days so I took him in and she said he was fine but tested him for STREP because his throat was red but called and said it was negative so we went on.  The next day he lost his voice. It was so funny. He would say "I just don't know why I sound like this" lol He still played and loved the beach! Both boys did. The second day Dr. Wyman called and said that they had sent his sample for a culture and it came back positive for strep so she called him in medicine and we started it.  He was a champ. For a kid with strep he was great and enjoyed himself best he could. That night we were laying in bed and heard booms and looked outside and they were letting fireworks off right in front of our hotel! I love fireworks :) It was so nice to get away for a few days and no work on the house
 This little girl at the pool was trying to talk to Kaleb but he thought she wanted his gold fish so he got them and guarded them and wouldn't look at her lol
 He also has started this pointing with his whole hand. 
















 Kaleb also started this funny thing on the trip. When you give him a thumbs up he gives you one back with his pointer finger lol


0 comments: