Kaleb has gotten so much better this year. We were finally to stop all medication for his GERD and he is doing great. His little personality is developing more and more everyday. He is definitely a different kid but he makes me laugh. He is so indifferent. Even if he know something is one way he will argue that it's different with this sneaky grin on his face. He also has a funny way of saying things. Instead of saying I'm hungry he says "I'm a bit hungry" or "It's a bit cold outside" lol it's so cute. Also instead of saying I can do it my self he says "I can do it my own" :)
of course there is still the thumbs up with his pointer finger
He also climbs anything he finds. He was looking up at my mom's kitchen lights one day and said "I'm going to get up there cause I can climb anything" lol
We also potty trained him this year. Well, I should say Josh potty trained him lol He did great though. It only took a few days. Pooping on the potty was the hardest. He got the peeing and not peeing at night quick but once he realized it was better to poop on the potty than get a spanking he was awesome
His lips are always chapped!
And we can't forget the train shirt. This was his favorite shirt last year and he wanted to wear it everyday. This summer it was so hot and he was insisting on wearing it so I hid it and told him we left it in VA when we went to graduation. Then one day this fall he came running so excited "Mommy Mommy I found my train shirt!!!" So now we are back to wearing it all the time and fighting with him to let me wash it lol
One things for sure he is a momma's boy. He is always by my side no matter what I'm doing. :)
I just love this picture









0 comments:
Post a Comment