Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Jack!!!!!

So we had another Thomas the Train party. The only problem this year was Jack wanted his favorite engine Gordon the number 4 engine on his cake.  Well, it was impossible to find Gordon decorations. Thank goodness a lady on ETSY could turn any pic you wanted into a cake transfer.
 We had Jack's birthday at Mimi's this year because she has a big toy room and the kids would have a place to play. He didn't know we decorated so much though. He was so surprised when he saw the tree that Reagan and Mimi decorated.

 I had seen this crossing on Pinterest and knew I had to make it for him. I cut everything out and painted the polls and Mello came down to mom's and screwed it together for me. I think it turned out great :) 


 He loved the sign Reagan made for him!!! 


 Reagan was determined to get Kaleb in a picture LOL




This was Jack's first birthday away from his friends that he has had his whole life but thanks to technology Maddy, Kenzie, Carson, Amelia, and Emma joined in to sing happy birthday.

 Checking out the cool army jeep Devan got him
 Mimi always gives the coolest gift
 So excited for the Toby Cece got him
 He had been telling Mamaw for months that he wanted a Gordon with pistons. She delivered
 He had a great birthday party but we missed Daddy a lot. 



0 comments: