Josh finally got some time off so we went back to WV for two weeks. The first day we were home we went to Wal Mart and ran into an old friend of mine, John Goins, and I was telling him that Josh would like to hunt so he came and got him the next morning and showed him his land and let him hunt out of his tree stand. Josh went hunting just about everyday we were home. He didn't get anything this year but said he really enjoyed hunting in WV.
My mom hasn't had her big Christmas tree up since 2004 so we decided, since she loves Christmas, that we were going to get it out and decorate it. Ethan was up there so we all did it together.
One of my greatest memories from my teenage years is going to Christmas in the Park Thanksgiving night. I would always spend the day with family then a bunch of us Whitman Creekers would pile in a car and go. I love Christmas lights and always loved it so I was so excited to share this with my family.
Josh and Mello worked on mom's house some while we were there and of course the kids made trains out of the light switches :)










0 comments:
Post a Comment