After leaving CO we went to WV for a few weeks because Josh was still gone and we didn't close on our new house until July 30. Luckily Uncle Mello was camping at the Lake so we went camping! It was so fun taking the boys to East Lynn cause I have so many fun memories from when I was a kid and we would spend so much time there. We picked up Ethan and camped for a few days with Mamaw Kathy.
Another great thing about Mamaw's is her neighbors Kirby and Becky. Kirby takes the kids four wheeling and they have a ball.
This is how I grew up. Playing right beside the road :)
Another great thing about Mamaw's is her neighbors Kirby and Becky. Kirby takes the kids four wheeling and they have a ball.
This is how I grew up. Playing right beside the road :)











0 comments:
Post a Comment