Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Jack's 7th Birthday Party

We had Jack's party on Oct 30th this year since his birthday is on Thursday and he wanted a halloween/lego party. I decorated the house so cute and had everything ready then 10 min before the party started Kaleb started puking so Justin and I picked up my dining room table and moved it outside so no one would be exposed to whatever he has. No one even saw the cute decorations!





 Jack found the sign from his 1st birthday party in the tub with decorations and wanted to use it again since it was a halloween party :)
It ended up being a good outside party. Thankfully it wasn't too cold. 

 I didn't get a pic of all the kids together but your guest were, Sophie, Emily, Alex, Maddi, Virginia, Nathaniel, Alexa, Kenny, and Henry. Momaw was here but she took care of Kaleb inside. 




0 comments: