Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Josh was able to skype us early in the morning so he was with us when we opened presents. I was feeling a lot better. I was supposed to cook Christmas dinner for us and the Beauregards but that didn't happen.  I didn't get many pics but we had a good Christmas. Kaleb got snuggles, and they both love him and take turns feeding him. Jack got his hotwheels Ai and lego train so that made him happy. I still couldn't eat so no dinner for us but that was ok cause they snacked all day and we watched Hallmark Christmas movies :) It was so funny later that night because Jack said "Man, mom, I didn't expect to get so many presents from Santa this year. I didn't think I was that good." At our house the unwrapped gifts are from Santa. He usually only leaves a couple but due do puking there were a lot more ;)

Of course he love his stuffed Pikachu

 Jack's lego city is growing!

0 comments: