2017 started off kinda slow. It was hard getting back to our school routine after such a long break. it snowed a little in the beginning of the month. Not really enough to play in but they still hit the pit!
They don't need snow for that though, they are out there everyday!
I took this pic on Jan 3rd before school because when he came out of his room he looked so grown up!
He's just growing up too fast!
I turned 34 this year. It was just a normal day. We went to church then planned on hanging out at home until Steph B. invited us over for dinner. When we got there all of our friends from the neighborhood was there! Shelby had made lasagna and my favorite coconut cake! I really do have the best neighbors and friends!
Liv was there too but had to leave early to put Maddi to bed. Clearly I had no idea or I wouldn't have worn an army sweatshirt LOL
Kaleb helped with kepping the nails in the floor ;)
Paula did one of her drive bys. She called on the 19th and said she was passing through and wanted to know if they could stop by. Of course I said yes because we love seeing them and it was her birthday! My mom was here so she watched the kids and I took her to dinner :)
Jan 30th we got another little snow but that didn't stop the boys from playing and making a snowman LOL
















0 comments:
Post a Comment