Josh deployed on Sept 1st to Iraq which meant he missed the first day of school. That's all that really went on in Sept. Kaleb started Kindergarten and has Miss Hogan. I'm so glad because it made going to school so much easier for him! He is still really shy but was ok because he was used to going in there with me last year when I would volunteer for Jack. I was so nervous he would cry the first day but he did great! Jack's teacher is Mrs. Opie. He is so excited to start first grade!
The boys are still loving "The Pit" where the hot tub used to be. This is the first thing they do when they get home from school everyday.
Mamaw was here for the first day of school. She isn't a morning person LOL
The boys are still loving "The Pit" where the hot tub used to be. This is the first thing they do when they get home from school everyday.
The day Josh left we went over to Shelby's to play and Jack came out in this and said "Look mom, I'm special forces like Dad!"



















0 comments:
Post a Comment