Monday, July 30, 2018

Our cruise came back May 1 and Josh had 5 days of work in Miami so I stayed with him. He actually ended up having to leave for a night or two so I was all alone in the hotel.....Which I loved! Anyone that knows me knows I love hotels! I laid by the pool, read two books, went to the movies, and walked around and shopped. When Josh got back we went to the beach :) We enjoyed this trip so much!!!


I was so excited to see the boys because I did miss them but it was definitely back to reality of school and baseball. Jack was a Cub this year and moved up to coach pitch. I don't know why he even signs up for baseball though because every year it's the same thing. After two practices he says he hates it and he's never playing again LOL He had a good season though. 




He's growing up so fast and looking so much older.


0 comments: