Covid 19 continues to get worse. Thankfully no one we know has had it. June slowed down for us, now that all the inside house projects are finished. I did make myself a shirt :)
We got new neighbors off the hill to us, Kristin and Jay, who gave us this awesome patio furniture!
Lot and lots of boating in June. The boys are starting to jump the wake. They can get over half of it but not all the way over it yet.
Wyatt, Kaleb, Noah, Emily, & Jack
Kaleb, Jack, Wyatt, Emily, & Noah
Crazy boat hair!!!
I knew a new dirt bike was in Jack's future. It's so crazy how fast things are going now. not only can't you get bicycles, but you also can't find boats, dirt bikes, or anything that you play outside on. Josh had seen a few bikes on Facebook marketplace that he wanted for Jack, but they sold so fast, so when he found this one, he messaged right away. We had to stop at the bank to pull the cash out and he forgot his mask at home, so this is all he had to cover his face. It was pretty funny walking into the bank looking like a robber.
Jack's new bike is a Honda 150. This is his first clutch bike, so he has to learn how to ride it.
He caught on really fast :)
Josh practicing his wakeboard jumps on the trampoline :)
I have wanted Cutco knives for 8 years now. They had a guy selling them at the PX and Josh told me to go on and get a set. He told me to get the big set, but I just got the smaller block to start with. They are fantastic!
I had bought a new mailbox last fall, but Josh never had time to put it up. Now he is running out of things to do lol
Josh has been talking about getting one of these big ugly vans to turn into a camper van, since our road trip last yr. He found out that the Nissan NV3500 is the only van that will tow over 6,500 lbs., and when our trailer is loaded it's about 8,000 lbs. There's a company in Colorado that installs these camper tops that just raise with a push of a button and that's the bedroom. I love the idea; I just wish there was a better-looking van that could do what we need. I had been listening to him and just kept putting it off and thinking he would change his mind, but Ken let him know that they weren't going to be making the NV 3500 after next year, so the pressure was on.
Happy Father's Day Josh!!
The boys made him a Lego of him wakeboarding, the boys riding, me driving. They even have Barrett in there.
He loved it!
Jack had an orthodontist appointment today. I know I keep saying it but he's growing up so much, it's like a teenager sitting with me.
Darby and Jakoby came to visit us from Idaho!! Since everything is shut down, we did a lot of boating.
spending the day at Eagle's Creek
Since the 4th is in the middle of the week, Mount Vernon did their fireworks the weekend before.
Darby, Jakoby, Kaleb, & Jack
Emily, Kaleb, Alexa, Kenny, Jack, Sophie, & Milly
Kaleb and Alexa
Joe, Emily, Barrett, and Sophie
The Meckley's, Beauregard's, and us tied up to watch the fireworks




















































0 comments:
Post a Comment