Tuesday, July 12, 2022

October 2020

School is going. I wouldn't say better but it's going. Jack's teacher calls me A LOT! I just can't believe how much he is struggling with paying attention and staying on task. He has never had problems at school, but this year is rocking his world. This is what happens your teacher doesn't require you to turn your camera on. 




The day has come!!! The van is being delivered! I hadn't seen Josh this excited in a long time! I have to admit, it is an awesome van. We have big plays for "The J Team" van!



We had family pictures taken at Mason Neck State Park, which is 3 miles from our house, and I had never been there. It's so beautiful down there. 

This is my favorite picture!! It captures my boys' personalities so well! Jack is so serious and Kaleb is always goofing off!















I never like pictures of myself, but I think this is a pretty good one. :)
Barret cracks me up! He was so jealous that Josh was snuggling with me. LOL

He finally made his way up with us

Pumpkin carving at the marina this year was cold and rainy! I'm so glad we had the heaters down there and gas in them! 




Kenny and Kaleb off doing their thing. Wonder what they are plotting?? LOL


Halloween is always the best in our neighborhood! There weren't half as many kids as we usually get, I guess people are still scared of Covid. I just try to live while staying safe.




Top to bottom:
Nathaniel, Jack, Emily, Guiliana, Virginia, Alexa, Sophie, Kenny, and Kaleb









0 comments: