It's so funny, because the whole world has shut down and we have never been busier!
This is the closet after I painted. before it was just raw drywall with mud everywhere.
While we were redoing the bathroom, we decided it was time for the boys to move upstairs, because
Josh is tired of having toys upstirs and downstairs in their room. LOL
It is so nice up here! It is big enough to have their toys and Lego city!
School is still a nightmare. They get kicked offline all the time and the teachers aren't allowed to teach new material, so they are just wasting time. We are keeping the boys busy though.
I went to the grocery store, and this is what I came home to. Now the boys can climb to their room LOL
It's a good thing we could order tile online and go pick it up! It was really hard picking without seeing but it turned out really good. I put a fresh coat of paint on the walls, and we got a new toilet. Bathroom #3 complete
While I was painting the living room bathroom, Josh emptied the closet under the stairs and built a shelf for us to store things on and the bottom is Barrett's apartment
He also tore our old deck out off of the living room and replaced the rotten wood with the weatherproof stuff!
Just the boys and their dog
We have pretty much done all we can do inside because I told him I'm not ready to work on the master bathroom now that we got that part in. So he goes and gets his favorite outside tool, his chainsaw, and puts it to work. Barrett just got neutered the other day so that's why he has a cone on.
After he was done, I went and cleared some of the vines and stuff so I could plant flowers and got poison ivy! It was terrible. It wouldn't go away so I had to call my doctor and he called me in a steroid and that's how it went away. Don't worry, I didn't get covid going to the hospital to get my medicine because the pharmacy is a drive through in the parking garage now.
I love him so much!
Barretts favorite place on the boat when it's moving
May 24th was our 12th anniversary. Josh is always so good at planning surprises for me and making any day so special, so I figured it was my turn. He took this picture at Tim's right after we got our boat and it's always been a favorite of his. I know he loves pitchers that are separated so I had this made for him. :)
On of the only places who still let people in with masks on of course was the shooting range! We couldn't go to lunch or dinner because all the restaurants were closed but we had fun here and still enjoyed our day. He is the best husband for me and I'm so glad he's mine!!
May 30th, we went to Wicomico again so Kaleb could ride his new bike. Joe B just bought his first dirt bike ever and came with us to ride. Josh rode Ken's 550 again, which is way too much bike for him, so he is looking for one to buy.
Kaleb did awesome on his new bike! I was nervous because he can barely touch the ground with his feet, but he did great!
I'm pretty sure a bigger bike is in Jack's future
Memorial Day boating and hanging out at Eagle Creek
Kaleb and Kenny love making popcorn over the fire with Mr. Josh

















































0 comments:
Post a Comment