Monday, July 11, 2022

Punxsutawney 2020

 We are sooooo tired of being cooped up! I thought the world was shut down a couple months ago, but it is really shut down now!! We have been boating a lot, but we need a vacation! We went with the Meckley's and the Beauregard's to Ken and Shelby's hometown, Punxsutawney Pennsylvania. Ken's uncles built this A frame cabin 50 years ago and only use it during hunting season. It has a kitchen, bathroom, living room, and two rooms upstairs with mattresses lined up for people to sleep on. Josh and I opted to sleep in the back of the truck! It wasn't bad, but it made me come around a little more to Josh's camping van idea. Ken's brother Harold came and spent the weekend with us, and his Uncle Henry would come out every day and take us in the hills riding. I loved it here! I felt like I was back in WV when I was in the hills. 

The kids' favorite part of the cabin were the winding staircases.


First things first, we dropped the men and kids off at the cabin and headed to the grocery store. Step is especially excited!
This weekend is exactly what we all needed! I can't remember every detail so I'm just going to post a lot of pictures :)
Jack being silly with Emily and Alexa




Alexa, Me, and Shelby

















Alexa and Me
Kenny and Kaleb













We were laughing so hard at Jack and the can crusher! He would stand there and crush cans forever! LOL

Number 1 rule at camp is throw all trash in the fire! Even in the middle of the day when it's 100 degrees!











0 comments: