Tuesday, July 12, 2022

September 2020

 The first day of school this year was September 8th. We have never started this late! The boys got their computers and I set them up school spaces in different rooms, so they won't bother each other. They are excited and we are hoping for a great year!

Kaleb's school space


Jack's school space


Jack is 10 years old and in 5th grade. His teacher is Ms. Ford. He loves to build Legos, His favorite color is black, favorite food pizza, favorite book Dogman. 





Kaleb is in 4th grade and his teacher is Miss Booth. He loves to ride bikes. He wants to be a dirt bike racer when he grows up. His favorite color is blue, favorite food is bacon, and favorite book is Dogman.



Josh turns 36! Growing up his family would always pat the present on your head and say, "Do you wear it, play with it, or eat it?" 
 He was saying that while doing it to Kaleb, but Kaleb didn't know what he was doing so Kaleb answered "Wear it" LOL I love Josh's face in this picture. It really shows how funny he thought it was.  The gift was a pair of pants



We are still boating! I love these pics of Jack, Kenny, and Kaleb on Shelby's boat. 



I've used Norwex cloths for years and love them! The company's mission is to save the earth by removing dangerous toxins from cleaning supplies. I don't really care about that, but those cloths can get anything off or out of everything! I recently went to a party and the host convinced me to sing up to be a rep. I had to sell $1000 worth of products to earn my started package for free. If I don't then I have to pay $250. This isn't something I thought I would do but I'm going to give it a shot!
Josh is still cutting down trees!

Sept. has been an interesting month. I made my goal of over $1000.00 and earned my started kit! School, well school is going. The first few days were great! The boys went into their school rooms and only came out for lunch and a couple breaks, then is out at 3:00. The county said teachers aren't allowed to assign homework this year so that's the end of the day.  Well, I finally realized they are doing everything in there but pay attention. Jack is struggling with staying on task and not paying attention. This is going to be hard!












0 comments: